Newark Homes Report: For Sale and Sold May 8, 2015
May 07, 2015 09:07PM
● By Kevin
427 Pierce Run. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Newark Homes Report - May 8, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 19 Lamantan Road ($450,000) - This updated and expanded 2 story Colonial sitting proudly on a .89 ac cul de sac lot in rarely available Lamatan is a perfect combo of form and function! Onsite hdwds greet you from the open foyer and carry thru the remainder of the home for a seamless flow. Main floor offers formal LR, DR w/crown moldings and chair rail. The expansive eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, granite, dbl oven, stainless gas cooktop for ease in prep and serve which opens to great room drenched in sun to deck overlooking private yard w/above ground pool expands your outdoor enjoyment! Office/study, FR w/FP, laundry as well as a huge in-law suite w/full bath for combined yet secluded living space has been tastefully executed. Upstairs master suite has been transformed to a private oasis that beckons you to rest & relax w/walk-ins, built-ins, window seat, full bath w/dressing room and more matching hdwds! Three generous bdrms and an updated main bath w/dbl vanities rounds out the 2nd fl. NO HOA or Deed Restrictions and plenty of parking to bring the RV, boat or classic car! Only a transfer avails this lovely turn key home to you!
2. 716 Wilmington Square Way ($449,900) - Welcome to this beautiful Millstone model home in the desirable Woods at Louviers. Approximately 3 miles from the University of Delaware, this spacious home offers an open floor plan with numerous updates and improvements. The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, a large center island, 42' room is open and bright with newer carpet and two large picture windows. The master suite offers a 5-piece bath with dual sinks, garden tub, and an updated shower stall from Bath Fitters. Upper floor laundry plus 3 additional bedrooms and a shared full bath. The finished walk-out basement opens to a brick paver patio. Professional landscaping in the front and back yards - including a brand new fence and multi-zone sprinkler system provides privacy and curb appeal. Dual-zone air. Newer: windows, siding, AC unit, garage door/opener. Newark Charter School preference eligible location.
3. 427 Pierce Run ($271,000) - Neatly nestled off Walther Road this gem awaits your arrival. An Active Adult Community, this home includes the best of both. Convenient main floor living plus large upper level & finished lower level living areas. Whatever your needs are, this home surely has the room to accommodate them. 2-car garage, 2 walk-in master suite closets, 2 full baths, & 2 powder rooms , did I say 2 ! Talk about WOW factor ! stone front curb appeal, newer quality gleaming hardwood floors, stone fireplace & quality craftsmanship throughout, access to backyard from the main level & lower level & yes four-legged friends are welcome, 2 per home. And it gets better ! the minimal monthly HOA fee includes exterior maintenance such as roof & siding, weekly grass cutting & trash removal, fresh mulch & snow removal as needed. Get ready to unpack your bags & start living & if you hurry, you will be in time to attend the Memorial Day Celebration at the Clubhouse.
4. 3 N. Wynwyd Drive ($270,000) - Generous Room Sizes throughout this Lovely Newark Home. Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen all with Hardwood Flooring. Large Center-Island Kitchen with Breakfast area leading to Back Yard & Deck. Tiled Flooring in Laundry and Baths. Brick Wood Burning Fireplace in Family Room. Laundry Room includes Newer Front Load Washer/Dryer. Enjoy an Amazing Lower Level Retreat/Entertainment area as well as an Additional Finished Room that can be used as a Home Office, Play Room, Exercise Area, Craft Room etc. You Choose! 1-Car Garage and Nice Rear Yard complete this Home.
5. 4 Spring Drive ($165,000) - Charming townhome offers light-filled interiors, clean design and comfortable living in a quaint community. Well-maintained and move-in ready. Foyer entrance with steps up to main level. Spacious living room opens to expansive kitchen with an abundance of handsome oak cabinets, lots of counter space, center island with seating, pantry, built-in microwave and easy-care laminate floors. Adjacent dining area can fit any size table with sliders to cozy deck and steps down to back yard. Main floor layout is perfect for entertaining both indoors and out. Master bedroom includes walk-in closet and separate bath with double sink vanity and W/C. Lower level has huge family room, laundry and lots of storage. Great extra living space ideal for media, games or recreation. Other features include: newer central air, parking for two cars, maintenance-free vinyl exterior and all appliances included. Great location for commuting, shopping and entertainment. Dart bus stop and playground nearby. School bus picks up at the corner. This home offers great value and a convenient lifestyle.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 11 Ashkirk Place - $128,000
- 4 Saint Regis Drive - $255,000
- 27 Blue Jay Drive - $302,500
- 209 Saturn Drive - $345,050
- 343 Mourning Dove Drive - $462,000