“Business Skills for Success for the Entrepreneur” Webinar Series
Nine weeks on Tuesdays, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
In partnership with the Kutztown University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and leading local business experts, the City of Coatesville will kick-off the Business Skills for Success for the Entrepreneur webinar series on June 23, 2020 at 6 p.m.
The nine-week program, held weekly on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., is designed for entrepreneurs of any age who want to take their start-up, emerging or existing small business to the next level. Seasoned business professionals will lead the weekly sessions. There is a one-time fee of $25 to participate in the full program and the registration deadline is June 23.
Participants can pay online via credit card at pasbdc.ecenterdirect.com or contact Kecia Sturdivant at email@example.com to make alternate payment arrangements.
Weekly topics will include:
Training Provided by City of Coatesville
• June 23 - Business Discovery
• June 30 - Market Acumen
• July 7 - Capstone, The Pitch LIVE EVENT
Training Provided by Kutztown University SBDC
• July 14 - Business Planning/Business Model Canvas
• July 21 - Marketing & Sales Growth
• July 28 - Zoning & Codes, City Zoning & Opportunity Tax Zones
• August 4 - Social Media/Web Analytics
• August 11 - Bookkeeping/Special Topics Selected by the Cohort
• August 18 - Shark Tank - The Pitch
There will be cash prizes for the pitch competition on August 18.
Visit https://pasbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/26476 for more information or to register.
Date & Time
Weekly on Tuesday
Jun 23, 2020 through Aug 18, 2020
6:00PM - 8:00PM
$25 for the entire series