Newark Homes Report: For Sale and Sold April 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 11:32AM
2 Maplewood Circle. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 1318 Whittaker Road ($260,000) - Currently zoned and permitted for a multi-family dwelling this colonial boasts tons of space in the middle of a two acre lot! The home is currently set up for 6 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. There are multiple living areas and a full basement. While the home is being conveyed "as is" opportunity knocks in this enchanting community. All offers will be considered.
2. 21 Ashkirk Place ($118,600) - This property is being sold as occupied and no inspection or showing will be allowed. Sold as is interior not being seen before closing.Property is in need of repairs and being sold "AS-IS". Inspections are for informational purposes only. Seller has never been in or lived in property. Seller requests that prequalification letter accompany all non-cash offers. Cash offers require proof of funds. No offers with home sale contingencies. All offers must be pre-approved by Greenlight, the buyer is not required to finance the purchase through Greenlight" No offers will be accepted until the property has been on the market for 10 days. Foreclosure, bank owned.
3. 9 N. Townview Lane ($229,900) - Lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home located near the hustle & bustle of U of D Campus yet far enough away to enjoy the tranquil touches. Refreshing paint choices have been professional applied to most interior walls this year, the dogwood tree in the front yard is surrounded by a splendor of perennials including catmint, roses, phlox, black-eyed susan, & day lilies to name a few of the low maintenance floral beauties. The backyard is fenced in & includes access to the large mudroom/hobby area & also has a shed, separate pet pen, deck & swing for outdoor fun, entertainment or rest & relaxation. Seller updated windows ( except dining room ), vinyl siding, & roof. Furnace & hot heater were replaced in 2012. Come see for yourself all this home has to offer with large rooms & private levels just a few steps away, plenty of storage & closet space along with a large unfinished basement area & 1 year home warranty make this home a must see!
4. 2 Maplewood Circle ($645,000) - Toll Brothers Colonial in the sublime community of Autumnwood. One of the biggest in the neighborhood, it includes 4 bedrooms and 4.1 bathrooms. Upon entering you are greeted by a beautiful wide staircase, the formal living room on your left with crown molding and chair rail, formal dining room on the right, 2 story family room with fireplace, Kitchen with updated appliances and countertops, sun room, eating area off the kitchen. On the second story you can overlook the family room from the hall balcony. You will find two generous bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath. The 2nd bedroom has an en suite bath. There is an office/playroom. The luxurious master bedroom boasts 4 10x6 closets, vanity area, a 4 piece bath with soaking tub shower stall and double sink vanity. All bedrooms have newly installed carpets. Basement is finished with wet bar and pool table and full bathroom.
5. 28 Lakewood Circle ($449,900) - Built in 2002, this Colonial features four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 8 Bach Drive - $101,725
- 3139 Frazer Road - $163,330
- 432 New London Road - $193,499
- 3 Cardiff Court East - $330,000
- 18 Forestal Circle - $365,500