Apr 27, 2015 12:25PM ● Published by Kevin
Newark is going to the dogs! NewBark PawLooza is an exciting new event that focuses on canines and their favorite human companions. Demonstrations, vendors, activities and fun contests will all be part of the fun. So grab your leash and join us on Saturday, May 2 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for the fun.
We encourage you to bring your dog to the event, but we do have some special rules to keep them safe and comfortable while attending.
- Please bring water for your pup. We will have refill stations, but you may want to provide a bowl for your pup.
- Please give you dog time to adjust to the activities and excitement of the event. If it is a warm day, please use the shady areas to let your dog relax.
- Pets will not be permitted to wait in vehicles.
- All dogs should have secured collars or harnesses and non-retractable leashes that do not exceed 6 feet.
- Please make sure that any pet that you bring to the event is up to date on their shots and friendly.
- Pets with questionable temperaments or stranger hesitance must have a yellow ribbon secured to their leash and may be asked to leave, if they become uncomfortable at the event.
- Please make sure that your pet is taken to an appropriate places to do their doody. You are responsible for pick up after you pooch.
- Please be courteous of the vendors and do not block the spaces with pet visits.
- All pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets.
- Please ask permission to touch or interact with any dog at the event.
Vendor applications are still being accepted. For additional, please call the Parks and Recreation office at 302-366-7000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.