Newark Homes Report: For Sale and Sold March 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 11:11PM
● By Kevin
19 Hidden Valley Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Newark Homes Report - March 13, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 300 Gray Blvd. ($307,900) - Gorgeous Former Model Home with 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths in Highly Desirable Gray Acres!! One of the Largest Homes in the Development on a Large Lot in Move-in condition!! This Stunning Home has So much to offer: GREAT, Bright Extended Kitchen with Recessed Lighting, Granite Countertops, Ceramic Backsplash, Double Sink, Breakfast Area Bump-out, Island, and French Doors, leading to the Expansive Deck!! Open Floor Plan! Formal Dining Room! SPACIOUS Family Room with Recessed Lighting & Wood Burning Fireplace!
2. 40 E. Green Valley Circle ($203,000) - This end-unit townhome is move in ready, has three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, plenty of space for your family. The front foyer leads into the spacious dining room and living room with a brick fireplace, recessed lighting, and a sliding door to the back three season, screened-in room. The family room features hardwood floors, large picture window and plenty of natural light. Upstairs, the master bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet, and an attached full bathroom. Two remaining rooms, another full bathroom and upstairs laundry room complete this level. The walk-out basement is fully finished with recessed lighting, and access to the built-in garage. Schedule a time to see this property in person today!
3. 19 Hidden Valley Drive ($399,900) - Thoroughly updated, expanded, improved and sited on perhaps the most premium lot in the City of Newark. Just room for the Facts: Premium kitchen cabinets, appliances, Corian, recessed lighting, built-in nook bench, family room with fireplace, added windows, slider to composite deck, maintenance free porch and outdoor entertaining area. 2-story center hall, formal living room with gas fireplace and dining room with added custom trim and built-ins (all throughout the home). First floor library, premium finished hardwood floors just everywhere + ceramic, updated baths. Master bedroom expanded with sitting area, fabulous custom closet, bath with new shower, vanity, top, faucets, lighting and floor plus private balcony with awesome rear views. Full permitted, LEGAL, finished basement with rec room, with supplemental BB heat, 4th bedroom (with window), 3rd full bath with jetted tub, awesome wood shop with dust filtration system, with some equipment available (a wood worker's dream space), with walk out to patio and fenced yard. Updated high efficiency gas HVAC, whole house fan, new water heater.
4. 523 Jacobsen Drive ($260,000) - Pristine townhome with two large bedrooms and 2.5 baths! Lower level is finished with an attached garage, family room (or third bedroom) and roughed in plumbing for another bath! Family room offers access to backyard. Main level features hardwood floors, gas fireplace, very spacious living room and beautiful eat-in kitchen with sliders to deck with privacy and stunning views! Large master bedroom with oversized closet and spacious master bath with dual vanity. 2nd floor also houses an oversized linen closet, laundry room and large 2nd bedroom with jack-n-jill access to full hall bath and two nice closets! Tucked back with beautiful views yet just not much more than a stones throw from shopping, restaurants, etc. Easy access to 95, get to Wilmington or Philadelphia (including the Philadelphia airport) in minutes!
5. 922 Quail Lane ($229,900) - Great brick ranch in desirable West Newark location backing to trees, stream and City of Newark open space! Neutral paint and beautiful refinished hardwood floors on the main level. Updated roof, windows, heat, A/C, water heater, and interior doors. Partially finished basement with family room, den and second full bath.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 2341 Milton Place - $65,000
- 209 Britain Court - $71,000
- 46 N. Bellwoode Drive - $160,500
- 35 Edgebrooke Way - $225,000
- 542 E. Hanna Drive - $245,000